Miss You - 01

As Henry David Thoreau had said "Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes." So here we are providing heart touching "Miss You" images.Send these images to your friends and make them realize how important they are for you.

I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.
Miss You  Image - 1





Sometimes when I'm sitting here thinking about you, I wonder if you're also sitting there thinking about me.
Miss You  Image - 2





It's not easy to forget everything about you when everything reminds me of you. Miss you :(
Miss You  Image - 3





Remembering is easy for those who have brains. But forgetting is hard for those who have heart.
Miss You  Image - 4





When I Listen to My Heart, It Whisper your Name..!!!
Miss You  Image - 5





Sponsored Links