Hug Me Please - 03

There is a warm hug where you are A shoulder I can lean on Tenderness, Warmth, Smile, Happiness In short, where you are there is Everything I can dream of.


Hugs for You  Image - 1






Hugs for You  Image - 2






Hugs for You  Image - 3





When my heart calls you And in my imagination, I am holding you I want to hug you forever When I have that special moment with you, My love begins to flourish & when my body touches you.
Hugs for You  Image - 4





Dekha Hai Jab Se Tumko,Mera Dil Nahi Hai Kabu-main Jee Chahe Aaj Tod Doon Duniya Ki Saari Rus-mein Tera Haath Chahta Hoon, Tera Saath Chahta Hoon Baahon Mein Teri Rehna Main Din Raat Chahta Hoon!!
Hugs for You  Image - 5





You Cant Wrap Love In A Box, But you Can Wrap A Person In A Hug. A Hug Charms, Warms And Makes Everyone Happy!!! That Must Be Why God Gave Us Arms.
Hugs for You  Image - 6





Do you know There is one gift which canot be given without taking it back That is why I give you hug which canot be giving without taking it back.
Hugs for You  Image - 7





Sponsored Links